Your Appointment and What to Expect
Your appointment starts off with a FREE consultation. This is your time to ask questions, gather information, see the facility, and discuss a game plan.
During your consultation we will.
- Review your medical history in detail
- Look at previous before and after’s so you will get a sense of your outcome
- Discuss your expectations, size, color, and result
- Discuss the procedure in detail
- Book your appointment, which is approximately 90-120 minutes
- Prior to your appointment we recommend you shower with an antimicrobial soap, such as Dial.
During your appointment we will.
- Fill out paperwork, which is completed in a HIPPA compliant format on a tablet.
- Take before/after photographs
- Apply a topical anesthetic if needed.
- Map out size and position of the Areola Complex
- Prepare and match colors
- Perform the Procedure
- Go over after care package, which includes aftercare ointment
- Schedule a follow up appointment if needed